Pebble and Android users, rejoice. There is a new update for you waiting (if you haven’t updated already). So stop reading now and go get it.
If you’re still reading – quoting Pebble “If you can do it with Android Wear, you can do it with Pebble.”
Pebble Android App 2.3.0 Release Notes:
- Android Wear Notifications. Reply and act on Android Wear notifications (requires Firmware v2.9+). See http://pbl.io/f for full details.
- Pebbler-defined replies. Set your own replies to notifications (up to five, so get creative, buddy!).
- Reply from Pebble using most Android-compatible SMS messaging apps.
- Automatic app and watchface updates when Pebble is idle.
- Support for Android 4.0+ devices.
- Fixed Issues with Whatsapp notifications.
- UTF-8 support in PebbleKit JS.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Download 2.3.0 from the Google Play Store.
Check out notifications in action in the video below.